I found these from another site: http://www.lazywinadmin.com/p/links.html
- SYDI – Network Documentation made easy (VBS script) SYDI-Server v.2.3 Server is a tool for documenting Windows computers
- vCheck – is a PowerShell HTML framework script, the script is designed to run as a scheduled task before you get into the office to present you with key information via an email directly to your inbox in a nice easily readable format.
- SysInternals – Microsoft Sysinternals utilities help you manage, troubleshoot and diagnose your Windows systems and applications.
- mRemoteNG – is a fork of mRemote, an open source, tabbed, multi-protocol, remote connections manager. mRemoteNG adds bug fixes and new features to mRemote.
- JoeWare Tools – offers a bunch of tool for saving administrators around the world time and frustration
- NirSoft Tools – NirSoft web site provides a unique collection of small and useful freeware utilities, all of them developed by Nir Sofer.
- CJWDEV Tools – offer softwares aimed at helping make the jobs of fellow IT Professionalss easier
- NetPerf – Netperf is a great tool for obtaining instantaneous network bandwidth between a client and server. Instructions on using Netperf can be found in this article
- Netwrix Freetools
- WMI Explorer 2014 (SAPIEN) – Allows you to get a handle on WMI classes and their properties and methods
- WMI Explorer (PowerShell Script) – PowerShell-based WMI Explorer tool created by Marc van Orsouw (aka /\/\O\/\/)
- Run-virtual.com Tools – Set of vSphere tools created by Richard Garsthagen
- RvTools – RVTools is a windows .NET 2.0 application which uses the VI SDK to display information about your virtual machines and ESX hosts
- Ethtool – Display or change ethernet card settings
- One of the feature of this tool, allows you to make the NIC blinks! This come very handy when you need to identify which NIC is which VMNIC [fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”][Article] for example: ethtool -p vmnic0 5 will make the NIC blink for 5 seconds.
- Esxtop – VMware’s command-line tool for analyzing vSphere performance issues.
- Technet – Script Center
- Technet – PowerShell Survival Guide
- PowerScripting Podcast
- Microsoft Virtual Academy Trainings
- Channel 9 Sessions
- TechEd 2013 North America
- PowerShell Summit Recordings
- Device Management With PowerShell – Ricardo Mendes
- Creating a Complex and Reusable HTML Reporting Structure – Alan Renouf
- How Secure Can You Be – Jeff Hicks
- Standards Based Hardware Management – Steve Lee
- Workshop – Automating for DevOps – Kenneth Hansen and Hemant Mahawar
- CIM Sessions – Richard Siddaway
- PowerShell Web Access – Richard Siddaway
- Sapien PowerShell Products – David Corrales
- What I learned Judging 5000 Scripts – Ed Wilson
- PowerShell Events – Richard Siddaway
- Write Modules, Not Scripts – Ed Wilson
- PoshMon – PowerShell Does Performance Counters – Ed Wilson
- Configuring Your PowerShell Workflow Environment – Aleksandar Nikolic
- Practical PowerShell Integration from Bare Metal to the Cloud – Alan Renouf
- Source Control for IT Pros – Andy Schneider
- Creating HTML Reports with Style – Jeff Hicks
- Remoting Configuration Deep Dive – Don Jones
- Advanced Network Scripting with PowerShell – Lee Holmes
- Build Your Demo Environment with Windows PowerShell – Aleksandar Nikolic