I found these from another site: http://www.lazywinadmin.com/p/links.html
- SYDI – Network Documentation made easy (VBS script) SYDI-Server v.2.3 Server is a tool for documenting Windows computers
- vCheck – is a PowerShell HTML framework script, the script is designed to run as a scheduled task before you get into the office to present you with key information via an email directly to your inbox in a nice easily readable format.
- SysInternals – Microsoft Sysinternals utilities help you manage, troubleshoot and diagnose your Windows systems and applications.
- mRemoteNG – is a fork of mRemote, an open source, tabbed, multi-protocol, remote connections manager. mRemoteNG adds bug fixes and new features to mRemote.
- JoeWare Tools – offers a bunch of tool for saving administrators around the world time and frustration
- NirSoft Tools – NirSoft web site provides a unique collection of small and useful freeware utilities, all of them developed by Nir Sofer.
- CJWDEV Tools – offer softwares aimed at helping make the jobs of fellow IT Professionalss easier
- NetPerf – Netperf is a great tool for obtaining instantaneous network bandwidth between a client and server. Instructions on using Netperf can be found in this article
- Netwrix Freetools
- WMI Explorer 2014 (SAPIEN) – Allows you to get a handle on WMI classes and their properties and methods
- WMI Explorer (PowerShell Script) – PowerShell-based WMI Explorer tool created by Marc van Orsouw (aka /\/\O\/\/)
- Run-virtual.com Tools – Set of vSphere tools created by Richard Garsthagen
- RvTools – RVTools is a windows .NET 2.0 application which uses the VI SDK to display information about your virtual machines and ESX hosts
- Ethtool – Display or change ethernet card settings